For B. Com and BBA Students
After admission the college will provide each student with an Identity Card. Students must keep their Identity Cards with them during college hours and they should produce the cards whenever asked for by the authority. The enrolled B.Com students should get their Identity Cards renewed at the beginning of each adademic year and the BBA studnets are to do so at the beginning of each semester.
To get a duplicate Identity Card students are to pay a fine of Rs. 50 (Fifty) along with a copy of FIR with the police station, if the original Identiy Card is lost. Notice Boards: Students are instructed to follow the College Notice Board regularly for information concerning class routine, holidays, examinations, results, payment of fees etc. and for all other circular issued by the college/the university from time to time. For any queries or further clarifications of any information studetns are advised to contact the office.
Observance of Discipline
- Loitering, shouting and smoking in the college campus and writing painting and postering on the college buildings and walls are strictly prohibited.
- Disciplinary actions will be taken for non-attendance and irregular attendance.
- Students must inform the office about the change of his/her address, ph. no. email id, if occurs.
- Violation of college discipline by any studnet will invite strict disciplinary actions such as transfer from the college, expulsion etc.
- In matters not mentioned above, the decision of the Principal or the college authority shall be final and binding on the students.
Railway concession is given to the students for their journey to their homes and back only during vacations.